Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Summer of 2017

     The summer of 2017 was been somewhat amazing for me.. Lately things have been terrible but I've found peace through God and my beautiful friends. The relationships I've made this past year will probably ( no definitely) last for a life time. I've learned not be so angry with the world and the people in it. I've somewhat learned to cope with situations out of my reach. My life may not be perfect but its damn well livable.
     I could say some things about world need to be changed such as people being ugly to each other.. Yeah, we all want "WORLD PEACE" but things like that don't just happen out of nowhere.. Believe me people the world won't heal until we do. I may not have made some valid points, so I'll just list some shits.


1. Get rid of all "minorities"
2. Cheaper gas bitch
3. More gardens
4. Less hatred towards people who are different (including yourself)
5. Love yourself and the ones around you
6. Journal


OK, I'm DONE BYEE

No comments:

Post a Comment