Saturday, October 28, 2017

Little Convos

"Hayy"
"Hey"

"Hey, honey!"
"It seems like I haven't seen you in a while"

"You did so good, I'm proud of you"
"Not good enough"

"You glowin, right there in my front seat.. LIKE THAT"
"Thanks Mrs. Hotspot"

"Do you want a shot??"
"Nah, I'm good. I have to be up at 5:15"
"I'M GETTING TO A SHOT, MEAN ASS"

"Bring it!!"
"DANCE BATTLE BITCHH!!"

"SOOWOOHH"
"SOOOOWOOOOHHH"

*Throws phone on ground*
"Why do you keep doing that"

"Girl, look"
"Your first time with him.. Ooouuu"

"Yea, he just dances to his own music when no one else will"
"Oh, Lord.. But, girl it does look like he catches the Holy Ghost"

 There is no excuses for small talk. Take the time to listen to your friends and family. They may drop some knowledge you don't know about.
 "

No comments:

Post a Comment